1. Sharing the love of my life, my son, these years.
8. Being a student of yoga.
9. Looking forward to the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Family gathers and favorite foods!
10. The smell of a pumpkin cake baking away.
11. Work I enjoy.
12. Friends that call me in the morning.
13. Friends that call me at night.
14. The music of Luka Bloom.
15. The choice of different music to fit my mood.
16. The laughter of teenagers gathering for fun and pizza.
17. Reading a good book in bed at night.
18. A cup of chai.
19. A clean house.
20. Colleagues that work together in the best possible way.
21. The feeling of getting out of the shower in the morning, ready to start the day.
23. Making a gift for someone.
24. Friends scattered around the world.
25. Stars glowing in the deep night.
32. Looking forward to taking another mixed media class.
33. Planning for Christmas. All of a sudden I have gift ideas for everyone!
34. A brand spanking new espresso machine. Can’t wait for morning.
38. Messages from friends.
39. Catching a glimpse in the mirror and being pleasantly surprised.
40. Taking time to write in my journal.
41. Clean sheets to crawl into.
42. The admiration of a younger man.
43. The magic of cell phones, being connected in a moment.
44. Not to mention the magic of the internet.
45. Naked trees, especially the birch.
46. Long walks.
47. Meeting new friends.
48. Beginning the holiday baking. First batch of gingerbread cookies to share!
49. Watching a favorite movie without interruption.
50. A new razor. Makes my legs feel marvelous.
52. Healing joy.
A Life Well Lived
10 hours ago